Ditz-ionary's How-To Blog
The foundation is always to base of the makeup! This is the part which can ruin your makeup if not done correctly.
Applying liquid foundation flawlessly:
- Ensure you have a clean foundation brush, perfect for getting in all the nooks & crannys of the face
- Simply choose the foundation which matches a shade close to your face & pour a small amount onto your brush
- Start to Stroke the foundation following the contours of the face, starting in the T-Zone and any red areas, working your way out towards the cheeks and forhead
- Blend the foundation until a natural flawless look has been achieved
- Finish the look with either a setting powder or a makeup setting spray
Top Tip - It is always best to use a small amount of foundation & add more as you need it!
To complete these stages we would recommend the following items:
Creating the Perfect DIY Rainbow hair is easier than ever! Perfect for parties, PRIDE & festivals this is a must have for summer!
Creating a rainbow hair look:
- It is very important to, if you do not have fair hair, use a bleach kit first before applying any hair colour as the colour may not take as well to darker hair
- Firstly, ensure your hair is clean and damp to make it easier when applying the colour
- Seperate your hair into sections to make it easier to work with and easier for seperating the colours
- Be sure to use contrasting colours after each other. If colours which are too similar are used next to each other the rainbow effect will not happen as dramatically as expected
- Begin by squirting some of the coloured product onto your gloved hands and massage into the section of hair you would like to be this colour
- Keep doing these steps using all of your different colours on each section to create the rainbow look
- Once complete, you will need to wait for upto 20 minutes for the colour to 'work it's magic' then you are ready to rinse and wash thouroughly!
- You will then need to thouroughly dry your hair to prevent any drips of colour onto the skin or clothing
- This is totally simple to do for anybody!
Please note, the Stargazer colours are semi permanant and will begin to fade after a few washes.
Please ensure the gloved prodivded are always used to prevent any stains on the skin.